It seems that Dibs has taken the crown of the Leak King from Gasty. Last night as Dibs was streaming he let his viewers in on some new Legendary cards in development, did some debugging, and showed off the in-client Barracks card pages that Gasty has been working hard on! Ravagore compiled all these cards into a nice summarized post on reddit along with screenshots from ExiRo:
Dibs had a nice stream last night about some debugging and new cards! ExiRo provided us with a nice picture in the discord but only after i finished typing this up so i figured i'd put it in the description!
Here they are for those without links or incase the link doesn't work right away.
LEGENDARY CARDS!Narciso, Sarcone Assassin.
- Purple - (4) mana 3/6 Legendary Melee Minion. Ability (2): Teleport next to a minion with 1 health, then destroy it.Note
- Narsico can teleport to ANY minion with 1 hp, destroying it upon arrival. This is especially useful in thrall decks and can get Narciso from one side of the map to the other instantly!Super Time Skip
- Blue - (3?) mana Legendary Spell - Changes your Hero Ability into Super Time Skip - Ability (2): Teleport a minion in line of sight up to 2 tiles. Spawn a Mini-Anomaly on the departure tile.Note
- This changes her ability to be able to teleport ANY minion, even your own minion 2 spaces as long as its in line of sight. This is huge because it allows for 5 tile plays and lots of fun over-boulder attacks that you opponent may not be expecting!Second Note
- An Anomaly is the 3/3 melee minion that is left behind when Mori uses Warpgate(2 cost spell - Teleport your hero to any tile, leaving a 3/3 Anomaly at the departure tile.) A Mini-Anomaly will likely be a 2/2 melee minion.Third Note
- This card may not cost the same or even be named Super Time Skip when released. Lots of things are up in the air but the idea behind the card is solid.Zeiger-1
- Red - (7) mana 9/8 Legendary Melee Minion - Deathhowl: Spawn Vaast, the Last Pilot.Vaast, the Last Pilot
- (2) cost 1/3 Legendary Ranged Minion - Charge
. After 2 rounds, transform
- So this is a big mech that when it dies it spawns the pilot on its death tile. Then if it survives 2 turns he can resummon the mech. A very interesting concept that will see play in LOTS of red deck. Super excited about this one.Second Note
- Despite Vaast not having to be played from hand, its worth noting that his (2) mana cost will make him vulnerable to Thundering Giant and that's his cost should he get bounced to your hand.Reducto
- Neutral - (4) cost 1/4 Legendary Ranged Minion - On dealing damage to a minion, transform
it into a random minion that costs 1 less.Note
- This is basically a backwards Prodigy, replacing the enemy minion with one that costs 1 less mana at random. Pretty neat and should cause many fun and unique interactions! The new minion would still be under your enemies control.Become Dust
- Orange - (4) cost Legendary Spell - Split a friendly minion's attack and health randomly amongst your other minions, then Exile
- High potential for awesome plays since the fewer minions you have on the board, the higher the received stats on a single minion will be. I'm very excited to try this one out.Moya Primal
- Yellow - (3) cost 3/5 Legendary Melee Minion - Ability (2)
: - Teleport another minion within 3 tiles to another tile within 3 tiles of them. Moya Primal lands in a random adjacent tile.Note
- This will basically move a target within 3 tiles up to 3 tiles away from where it currently is. Moya Primal dashes to the target(should overlap on a single tile), moves the target to the destination tile and lands in a random empty adjacent tile. With out an empty space next to the destination tile this should fizzle.
Its a bit confusing at first but it should function well enough in game Second Note
- The card name and the ability text will likely be changed and cleaned up in some fashion.
Do keep in mind the number of cards is set so cards will be removed to make room for these new cards. Others may know what cards will be removed but i don't have any more time right now, bye!!